Education People are an independent education recruitment company who place fully qualified primary and secondary teachers and support staff within schools on a daily, short and long term basis.
We are currently recruiting for a strong administrator to join our team. Having a proven track record of working within an office would be of benefit but full training is provided.
This is a fast-paced role and requires someone that can think on their feet and react to urgent administration needs.
Your role will include.
• Answering in bound calls and taking staffing requirements from clients
• Adding all open bookings to database and filling them accurately when required
• Communicating messages clearly and in a timely fashion
• Advertising for Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers, Support Staff, Cover Supervisors using various platforms including CV Library, Reed, Linkedin, Facebook etc
• Supporting clearing of candidates (chasing references and outstanding compliance)
• Build rapport with consultants and understand their requirements so you can support them
• Making tea and coffee and doing the coffee run and other errands
• Working hours 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
• Great working environment with an office based on Whiteladies Road with a garden
• Casual Fridays
• Dinner club, end of term events
• Commission based on performance
• Holidays in term time
• Incentives and rewards for hard work
This is a demanding role in a fast-paced environment but can be very rewarding. Our consultants work hard and enjoy what they do and are very successful. We are looking for a team player who shares our company values and understand what we do and why. We are an equal opportunity employer.