Getting you TA work in schools local to you, across the South West.
We work on behalf of teaching assistants, higher level teaching assistants, learning support assistants, and education support staff to find day-to-day, long-term, and permanent roles in primary, secondary, SEN and EBD schools.
Education People covers Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, BANES, Somerset, Swindon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
Our consultants are always looking for qualified Teaching Assistants who can support teachers and students in the classroom. Whether you prefer mainstream, one-to-one support, or SEN support roles, we have plenty to offer. We have work available for:
• Teaching Assistants (TA)
• Higher Learning Teaching Assistants (HLTA)
• Learning Support Assistants (LSA)
• Special Education Needs and Disability (SEND) Learning Support Assistants
• Science Technicians
We offer a dedicated and personalised service to get to know you and what you are looking for so that we can find you the right education support roles in the right school setting. To find out more, call us today at 0117 325 1516
Not qualified, but have experience supporting children in the classroom?
Then we want to hear from you! Send us an enquiry and we’ll get in touch to discuss your experience and whether we can help you get day-to-day supply or long-term work.
Looking for TA, HLTA, LSA, or SEN support work?
We service a wide range of schools in the South West and supply teaching is a great way of being introduced to a network of schools. As a local agency, we are on hand to guide you with any help or advice you may require. Working through us you will receive excellent work opportunities together with:
• Competitive daily pay rate
• Day-to-day, long-term and permanent opportunities
• Flexible working – where you want and when you want
• Weekly pay
Once we receive your enquiry we will contact you to discuss your experience and requirements in more detail.
Placing qualified Early Years Practitioners in local nursery settings
Education People has an abundance of permanent, long-term, and supply work for qualified Early Years Practitioners and Nursery Staff. We work with nurseries in independent and primary school settings across the South West and are always happy to help a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner find the next position in your career.
We have work available for:
• Level 3 Qualified Early Years Practitioners
• Nursery Room Leaders
• Nursery/Early Years Teachers
• Senior Nursery Nurses
• Level 2 Early Years Practitioners
We would love to talk to you about our current vacancies.
We have occasional work for Exam Invigilators during exam seasons. Registration is quick and easy, and once you are cleared, we can keep you informed of all opportunities that become available.
If you have a valid Enhanced DBS certificate and are interested in Exam Invigilation work, please contact us today.
We like to keep things simple and straightforward. Here’s our three-step registration process:
1. Informal Chat First, we like to have a chat with you over the phone about your work history, current situation and what you are looking for. Having a copy of your CV on hand is useful for this, but not essential.
2. Registration Interview Next, we’ll arrange an interview to meet you in person. You’ll fill out registration paperwork and we’ll verify your identity and credential documents. We like to get to know our candidates so that we can work effectively in your best interest, and we want you to know who your champion (key consultant) is here behind the scenes.
3. Clearance Checks Naturally, there are some compliance and clearance checks that we need to perform on your behalf and the behalf of the schools you may be working with before we are able to place you. We have a team dedicated to making the turn around time between your appointment and getting you into the classroom as short as possible.
We will notify you when everything is cleared, and offer you work as soon as the roles you desire become available.
Recieve a £50 Voucher
We find many of our teaching and support staff through recommendations from people we have worked with. Recommend someone to Education People and we’ll give you a gift to say thank you.
Our Refer a Friend scheme creates a win-win situation for you and your referee when you recommend them to Education People. The teacher or education staff you recommend get the benefit of our dedicated service to find the work they are looking for and you get a £50 voucher once they have worked with us for 10 days.
The Refer a Friend Process:
1. Get in touch with us directly or through our Refer A Friend page and introduce us to your friend OR ask your friend to contact us and tell us that you have referred them.
2. Your friend goes through our registration and vetting process.
3. Once cleared, your friend completes 10 working days through Education People within 12 months.
4. You are notified and choose between an Amazon or M&S £50 Voucher to be sent to you.
We always appreciate recommendations of teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses, school administrators, exam invigilators and other education staff who are based in the South West of England.
To be eligible for the £50 Refer a Friend Voucher you must be registered with Education People and have worked through us in the last 12 months. We must also be aware of the recommendation before registration, either via yourself or the referred party.