Finding teachers across the South West.
Education People is always looking for talented and committed teachers for temporary and permanent roles within a wide variety of schools and other education settings.
As an independent education recruitment specialist, we pride ourselves on a candidate-focused approach. Our friendly team will understand your needs and match you to the right role and school.
We are looking for qualified and unqualified teachers to fill roles that include:
Our team is made up of experienced education recruitment specialists, including some from an education background, giving us a useful insight into what you need.
Over the last 12 years we have worked to create strong relationships with a wide range of schools across the South West. We offer excellent work opportunities together with:
Are you about to finish your PGCE and thinking about your next step? Or are you in between placements and looking for some interim work?
We love NQTs and we can help you to find work. It can be difficult to navigate through all of your options. You’re not alone and we’re here to help. We can work on your behalf, with no cost to you, to investigate potential job opportunities in your local area.
Our registration and clearance process is quick and easy. You’ll then be on your way to a career in teaching.
We welcome overseas teachers with Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) who can provide the required identity and compliance documentation. To find out whether you qualify for Qualified Teaching Status and how you go about getting it, please visit the UK Government’s website.
Education People doesn’t currently recruit teachers for posts teaching abroad.
We like to keep things simple. Here’s our three-step registration process:
1. Informal chat We’ll set-up a convenient time to have a chat with you over the phone about your work history, current situation and what sort of role that you’re looking for. It would be helpful for you to have a copy of your CV in front of you but this isn’t essential.
2. Registration interview Next, we’ll arrange a face-to-face interview so that we can get to know you a bit better. You’ll fill out registration paperwork and we’ll verify your identity and credential documents. We will discuss your job requirements and how we will work with you.
3. Clearance checks At this point we then need to conduct the necessary compliance and clearance checks to get you in the classroom. Our team works efficiently to get these through as quickly as possible. Once this process is complete, we will then be able to book your first assignment.
Receive a £50 voucher
The majority of our teaching and support staff are found through recommendations from other candidates.
We like to reward our candidates so as a way of saying thanks, we’ll give you a £50 voucher for either Amazon or M&S if you ‘Refer a friend’ to us.
The friend that you recommend to us will get the benefit of our dedicated support in finding the work that they are looking for and you get a £50 voucher once they have worked with us for ten days. To be eligible, you must have been registered and have previously worked through Education People.
‘Refer a friend’ - the process:
1. Get in touch with us directly or through our Refer a friend page and introduce us to your friend OR ask your friend to contact us and tell us that you have referred them.
2. Your friend goes through our registration and clearance check process.
3. Once cleared, your friend completes ten days’ work through Education People.
4. We contact you to choose what sort of voucher you’d prefer and we send it to you.