Finding you teaching roles in the South West.
Education People offers a candidate focused service to teachers looking for day-to-day, long-term and permanent teaching roles. We cover the South West including Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, BANES, Somerset, Swindon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
We are always looking for talented, committed teachers for supply and permanent roles. Our aim is to understand your needs and find local roles in schools that are looking for someone like you.
We have work for qualified and unqualified teachers including:
• Nursery/Early Years Foundation Stage Teachers
• Primary Teachers (all key stages)
• Secondary Teachers (all subjects)
• SEN Teachers
• Cover Supervisors
• Overseas Trained Teachers
Call us at 0117 325 1516
If you are sick of signing up to an agency only to be forgotten about, or given work over an hour away from you, then we want you to know that there is another option.
Our team is made up of experienced education recruitment consultants and some also have an education background, which gives us a better idea of what you need. We’ve been operating for 10 years in the South West as an independent agency, built on strong honest relationships and a no-nonsense approach to helping teachers find the work that makes them excited to teach. Our founder was sick of the corporate way of dealing with candidates and clients and even now, we strive to keep you at the centre of everything we do.
We service a wide range of schools in the South West and supply teaching is a great way of being introduced to a network of schools. As a local agency, we are on hand to guide you with any help or advice you may require. Working through us you will receive excellent work opportunities together with:
• Competitive daily pay rate
• Day-to-day, long-term and permanent opportunities
• Flexible working – where you want and when you want
• Weekly pay – working with ‘Key Portfolio’
Once we receive your enquiry we will contact you to discuss your experience and requirements in more detail.
We Love NQTs!
About to finish your PGCE and thinking about your next step? Or are you in between placements and need some work fast?
We help newly qualified teachers (NQTs) find work every day. Get in touch because we would love to hear from you.
It can be hard to navigate through all of your options. But you’re not alone. We’re here to help you find what works best for you. We can work on your behalf (free of charge) to see what positions are available for you in your local area. Alternatively, supply teaching can build confidence and expose you to new schools to give you a better idea of what is out there.
Education People values newly qualified teachers and are always excited about helping NQTs and schools find each other. Our registration and clearance is a quick and easy process. Then you’ll be well on your way forging your teaching career.
We welcome EU trained and Overseas Teachers with Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) who can provide correct identity and compliance documentation.
To find out whether you qualify for QTS and how to go about obtaining Qualified Teaching Status, you may find the GOV.UK website helpful. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/qualified-teacher-status-qts
If you would like to register with us for short term, long term, or permanent work opportunities, please contact us.
Unfortunately, Education People do not recruit teachers for posts teaching abroad.
*Please note that we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided on the GOV.UK website, and offer this information in good faith with an aim to help our visitors find further information.
We like to keep things simple and straightforward. Here’s our three-step registration process:
1. Informal Chat First, we like to have a chat with you over the phone about your work history, current situation and what you are looking for. Having a copy of your CV on hand is useful for this, but not essential.
2. Registration Interview Next, we’ll arrange an interview to meet you in person. You’ll fill out registration paperwork and we’ll verify your identity and credential documents. We like to get to know our candidates so that we can work effectively in your best interest, and we want you to know who your champion (key consultant) is here behind the scenes.
3. Clearance Checks Naturally, there are some compliance and clearance checks that we need to perform on your behalf and the behalf of the schools you may be working with before we are able to place you. We have a team dedicated to making the turn around time between your appointment and getting you into the classroom as short as possible.
We will notify you when everything is cleared, and offer you work as soon as the roles you desire become available.
Receive a £50 Voucher
We find many of our teaching and support staff through recommendations from teachers we have worked with.
We like to reward our teaching staff as a way of saying thank you when they help us find another quality teacher. That’s why we have a Refer a Friend scheme that creates a win-win situation for you and your referee when you recommend them to Education People. The teacher or teaching assistant you recommend get the benefit of our dedicated support in finding the work they are looking for and you get a £50 voucher once they have worked with us for 10 days. To be eligible for the £50 Refer a Friend Voucher you must be registered with Education People and have worked through us in the last 12 months.
The Refer a Friend Process:
1. Get in touch with us directly or through our Refer A Friend page and introduce us to your friend OR ask your friend to contact us and tell us that you have referred them.
2. Your friend goes through our registration and vetting process.
3. Once cleared, your friend completes 10 working days through Education People.
4. You are notified and choose between an Amazon or M&S £50 Voucher to be sent to you.
We always appreciate any recommendations of teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses, school administrators, exam invigilators and other education staff who are based in the South West of England.